HCG Patch

Saturday, November 5, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 83

Did not even both weighing in this morning.  I've decided Saturdays are going to be official days off for a while. I'll do damage control Sunday to Friday, but that's it.  We hit IHop late night once again and then I did not eat again until late afternoon.  We did some shopping.  I've been on the look out for some decor items now that kitchen, dining, etc are done.  I finished one small area on top of a cupboard and am still working on the 12 foot expanse on one wall and then something to carry over from there above my kitchen windows and bay windows.



My calories overall for the day aren't really bad, but I'm not going to guess at all on the total carbs.  Pumpkin pancakes and some eggs, then a thin thin crust pizza with feta, spinach, sausage and roasted garlic.  Sunday will be a steak day and then Monday clean and we'll go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment