HCG Patch

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

17 Day Diet Cycle 1 Day 1

Weight - 142.0

Here I am again.  Above 140.  Couldn't tell you what my drop was from the steak day, but I'm still feeling very puffy.  I've had two days of very early mornings with some of the carpet getting done in the basement.  I'm sure that's part of why my weight it still up.

I'm trying a big of an experiment for a few days.  I'm going to start Cycle 1 of the 17 Day Diet by Dr Mike Moreno.  Honestly the Cycle 1 food list reads like HCG phase 2 with a broader vegetable and fruit list.  It's also not calorie controlled.  If I can get a bit of a drop from these type days, it will be a tool in my maintenance arsenal.

So.. a bit of info on the daily menu for Cycle 1.  As much as you want of specific proteins and cleansing vegetables.  Supplement these foods with 2 low sugar fruits daily (eaten before 2pm); 2 servings of probiotic foods;  and 1 to 2 tablespoons of friendly fat.  There's not really calorie tracking, etc, but I'm doing so for my mentality.. LoL

Breakfast - (328 calories)
**Veggie scramble & an apple
1 large egg
2 egg whites
35 g each of onion, mushrooms, bell pepper
 2 tsp coconut oil
1 large apple
1 cup green tea

Morning Snack - (76 calories)
2 mandarin oranges

Lunch - (336 calories)
**Turkey breast & Salad
180 g roasted turkey breast
100 g romaine
80 g grape tomatoes
3 tbsp fat free italian dressing
1 cup green tea

Afternoon Snack - (120 calories)
1 small container Fage 0% Greek Yogurt
1 tsp Simply Fruit Boysenberry


Dinner - (305 calories)
180 g baked chicken breast
150 g broccoli, steamed

Total calories for the day 1,165
Daily Calorie Composition: 30% from carbs, 20% from fat and 50% from protein. 

Fat  25 g; Fiber 14 g; Carb 86 g; Sodium 1,363 mg; Protein 143 g   

No comments:

Post a Comment