HCG Patch

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

R6 Phase 2 Day 9

Weight - 135.8

Well I'm down 0.8 of the unexplained gain.  Keep on trucking on.  Maybe I'll see that 130ish some day soon.

Rainy days here in Washington so we ended up walking the local mall to at least get some walking in.

** Note that I am doing extra protein at both meals.

Lunch - (269 calories)
**Strawberry Lemonade
 100 g strawberries, diced and mushed
1 to 2 tbsp lemon juice
stevia
ice and water
**Mexi Beef n onion soup with lime n cilantro
 150 g beef eye of round, from a batch cook in the crock pot
100 g onion
45 g green onion
1 cup beef broth
1 cup water
juice of half a lime
1 tbsp fresh cilantro
dash of cumin, garlic powder, chili powder



This soup is a play on things I already had made.   On Saturday I did a beef eye of round roast in the crock pot.  I put onion slices in the bottom of it.  When it is finished, I split the remaining broth and onions into portion sized containers.  I just add back in some of the already cooked beef, a few more onions, some seasoning and ta dah.






Dinner - (219 calories)
**Grilled Chicken & a Cucumber Salad
150 g chicken breast, previously grilled
165 g cucumber
15 g onion
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp water
garlic powder
1 grissini


Total calories for the day 488
Daily Calorie Composition: 27% from carbs, 15% from fat and 58% from protein.

Fat 8 g; Fiber 8 g; Carb 32 g; Sodium 798 mg; Protein 70 g

No comments:

Post a Comment