HCG Patch

Monday, May 21, 2012

R6 Phase 2 Day 8

Weight - 136.6

Well I sure don't know what happened, but I am up 1.2 today.  Two steps forward and three steps back.  Sucks.  I an mimicking my meals from Saturday in hopes of seeing another loss.

Today was hair day..  it's a ritual every 8 weeks.  My daughter in law and I get our hair done back to back and the same salon with a great friend who has been doing our hair for years.   It's a long day but fun.

** Note that I am doing extra protein at both meals.

Lunch - (155 calories)
**Grilled Chicken & a Cucumber Salad
130 g chicken breast, previously grilled
200 g cucumber
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
2 tbsp water
garlic powder
stevia

Dinner - (249 calories)
**Bronzed Tilapia & Asparagus & Strawberries
140 g Kirkland Tilapia Loins (Costco)
Spice Hunter Key Lime Pepper Blend
160 g Asparagus spears
1 tbsp lemon juice
pepper
150 g strawberries
1 grissini stick

Total calories for the day 404
Daily Calorie Composition: 25% from carbs, 11% from fat and 64% from protein.

Fat 5 g; Fiber 6 g; Carb 25 g; Sodium 175 mg; Protein 65 g

No comments:

Post a Comment