HCG Patch

Friday, May 18, 2012

R6 Phase 2 Day 5

Weight 137.0

A drop of 0.6 this morning, but the hunger woke me up at 7:30 am after just 5 hours sleep and I was unable to sleep through it.  I decided to dose early today since I was awake and ravenous.  So I injected 175iu from a freshly mixed vial from a completely different batch of hcg.  Perhaps out of the 15 vials in the box there was one dud.   Hopefully as the level of hcg in my system comes back up I'll get some relief.

Today is my son's girlfriend's birthday.  I made her brunch this morning, then made my lunch.  We went walking late in the afternoon for a while.  She's still gearing up and building stamina.  We did 3 miles.  I stopped on the way home and got her Indian food take out.  Cooked dinner, worked some more, and then jumped in my infrared sauna for an hour.


Lunch - (195 calories)
**Ground Turkey & Spinach Soup & an Apple
100 g Jennie-O 99% lean ground turkey
1 cup Kirkland Organic Chicken Stock
1 cup water
90 g baby spinach
1 tbsp dried minced onion
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp minced garli
1/2 tsp pepper
105 g yellow apple



Dinner - (292 calories)
**P2 Chili & Strawberries
112 g 96/4 ground beef, browned
1 can (411 grams) no salt added diced tomatoes
1 tbsp dried minced onion
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp cumin or black pepper
150 g strawberries
1 grissini stick



Total Calories for the day 487
Daily Calorie Composition: 40% from carbs, 13% from fat and 47% from protein.

Fat 7 g; Fiber 13 g; Carb 48 g; Sodium 528 mg; Protein 57 g

No comments:

Post a Comment