HCG Patch

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

R6 Phase 2 Day 2

Weight - 140.2

Well this is definitely not off with a bang. It's more like a whimper.  Well at least it's in the right direction. 

Now you may notice that I've had chicken for all my meals yesterday and today.  Not because that's all I want to eat, but because that's what I had on hand and ready to go.  I grilled up 15 portions of chicken last night.  I batch cook a lot in Phase 2 so that I have thinks that are readily available on their own or to be added to recipes.

Today I hit Costco and Fred Meyer's (our local Kroger).  I've got chuck eye roast to crock pot, 96/4 lean ground beef, tilapia, and some halibut.  Of course while I was out shopping I had grand plans on what I would make for dinner tonight.  By the time I got home, got it all put away.  Cooking something, even if it only took 5 minutes was the last thing I wanted to do.

So the day's menu goes like this....

Lunch - (194 calories)
**Dijon Chicken and a Salad with Mustard Dressing
100 g chicken breast, previously cooked
1 tsp dijon mustard
squirt of lemon juice
160 g romaine (costco)
1 tbsp yellow mustard
3 tbsp water
garlic powder, onion powder, pepper to taste

**Berry Slushy
70 g frozen whole strawberries
60 g Kirkland Triple Berry Blend
8 oz water
1 tsp lemon juice
stevia to taste


Dinner - (185 calories)
**Grilled Chicken & a Cucumber Salad & Fresh Strawberries
100 g chicken breast, previously grilled
160 g English seedless cucumber (Costco)
30 g red radish
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
2 tbsp water
garlic powder
stevia
150 g strawberries (Costco)
1 tbsp whole milk in coffee


Total calories for the day 379
Daily Calorie Composition: 40% from carbs, 8% from fat and 52% from protein

Fat 4 g; Fiber 12 g; Carb 38 g; Sodium 174 mg; Protein 50 g

No comments:

Post a Comment