HCG Patch

Saturday, May 19, 2012

R6 Phase 2 Day 6

Weight - 137.0

No change in weight today.  I guess a zero is better than a gain.  Still not much for sleep overnight, but perhaps tonight will be better.  I'm really watching my hunger today, especially tonight.  Second injection with the fresh vial was this morning.

I did a great walk in the neighborhood.  4.8 miles in just under 90 minutes with the equivalent of 52 flights of stairs walking during it.  I have a love/hate relationship with the roads around where I live.

I added in a bit extra protein today.

Lunch - (181 calories)
**Grilled Chicken & a Cucumber Salad
138 g chicken breast, previously grilled
200 g cucumber
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
2 tbsp water
garlic powder
stevia


Dinner - (171 calories)
**Bronzed Tilapia & Asparagus
135 g Kirkland Tilapia Loins (Costco)
Mrs Dash Caribbean Citrus
167 g Asparagus spears
1 tbsp lemon juice
pepper




Total Calories for the Day 352
Daily Calorie Composition: 14% from carbs, 11% from fat and 75% from protein. 

Fat 4 g; Fiber 2 g; Carb 15 g; Sodium 151 mg; Protein 65 g


No comments:

Post a Comment