HCG Patch

Thursday, January 13, 2011

R2P3 Day 21

Weight - 159.0

Imagine that.. today is my last official day of Round 3 Phase 3 and I weight exactly my last drop weight.

I stuffed myself today.  At least I feel like I did.  The calories don't say so.  AND  I finally tried ricing cauliflower and it was decadent..  no better word for it.

Breakfast - (123 calories)
Fage 0% Greek Yogurt
50 g strawberries
chocolate stevia to taste

Lunch - (299 calories)
**Spinach Salad with Blue Cheese & Bacon
5 oz Jennie-O Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
125 g baby spinach
50 g onion
3 tbsp BoltHouse Farms Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
2 tbsp Oscar Mayer bacon bits

Afternoon Snack - (311 calories)
1 egg
1/2 c eggbeaters
2 tsp margarine
1 oz chedder cheese
2 tbsp salsa

Dinner - (676 calories)
**Veal in Lemon Caper sauce with Cheesy Cauliflower rice & Fresh tomatoes
8 oz veal, sliced thin
1 tsp coconut oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp capers
1 tsp garlic, minced
180 g cauliflower, riced
2 tbsp butter
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp parsely flakes
40 g parmesan cheese, shredded
125 g roma tomatoes sliced (as a side)

Pepper veal on both side, saute in coconut oil on medium heat.  Remove from pan when done.  In same pan, add lemon juice, garlic, and capers.  Stir to incorporate any cooked bits from the veal.  Reduce and pour sauce over veal.

Pulse or grate cauliflower until it looks somewhat like rice.  Place in a microwave safe dish with a lid and cook on high for 3 minutes.  Do not add water, it does not need it.  Heat butter, garlic salt, and parsley flakes until butter is melted.  I do this in a small glass dish in the microwave.  Stir butter mixture into cauliflower.  Add parmesan cheese and stir this in also.



Evening - (89 calories)
100 ml Barefoot Merlot

Total Calories for the day 1,490
Daily Calorie Composition: 12% from carbs, 47% from fat and 41% from protein.

1 comment:

  1. Cauliflower rice is so creative! I would have never thought of that.

    Lanea

    ReplyDelete