HCG Patch

Monday, January 31, 2011

R2 Phase 4 Day 18

Weight - 161.2

Still a bit over the 2 pound limit so I'm doing a steak day today.  Just hoping that nothing from last night's dinner out decides to show itself on day 2 instead of the first day.  We shall see.

Thinking about preparations for loading this weekend and doing some batch cooking since it's not just me.  My son is the easy one. Except for a few things he'll eat whatever he's given and enjoy that he's not having to fix it.  My daughter-in-law lives with her husband (my older son) and my almost 3 year old granddaughter.  The other girl is a friend of hers.  I think what we're going to do is all go shopping together on Saturday then bring it home and cook some of it so they have a head start.  I think planning on chicken one meal each day is easy enough so we'll cook enough chicken for 7 meals for 4 people.  I could also see doing a few portions of steak or ground beef.  As far as fish or shrimp goes, I think it's best to do those on the fly.  Since I'm really into soups during P2, perhaps I'll make a 3 meals worth of soups for each person and then they rest that can figure on their own and add their own veggies and fruits each day.

Breakfast - (18 calories)
1 cup coffee with 1 tbsp half & half

Dinner - (769 calories)
475 g lean sirloin steak
180 g yellow delicious apple
2 tbsp Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar

Total calories for the day 769
Daily Calorie Composition: 14% from carbs, 23% from fat and 63% from protein.

1 comment:

  1. That plan sounds GREAT! A coworker and A friend are both starting on Saturday (loading). I've offered to go with my friend shopping on Friday night to prepare.

    ReplyDelete