HCG Patch

Monday, January 17, 2011

R2 Phase 4 Day 4

Weight 161.8

I'm still recouping from my Saturday foray into the wild side.  Steak day .er... I mean extra lean ground beef day brought me down 2.2 lbs.  I'm still feeling puffy so I know there's still water retention from something I either ate or drank.  I'm going lean and green today.  Lean proteins and P2 style veggies.  I did start with Fage 2% yogurt before I thought better of it, but that is only minor fats.

Breakfast - (182 calories)
7 oz Fage 2% Greek Yogurt
30 g blueberries
chocolate stevia to taste
2 tbsp half and half in two cups of coffee

Lunch - (232 calories)
**Sauted turkey strips and spinach salad
185 g Foster Farms 99% lean turkey breast strips
145 g baby spinach
1 tbsp yellow mustard
3 tbsp water
stevia to taste

Afternoon Snack - (199 calories)
185 g Foster Farms 99% lean turkey breast strips

Dinner - (328 calories)
300 g chicken breast (raw weight)

Total calories for the day 941
Daily Calorie Composition: 8% from carbs, 15% from fat and 77% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment