HCG Patch

Friday, January 28, 2011

R2 Phase 4 Day 15

Weight 158.8.

Up again by 1.2 and no real reason for it.  I believe if it was related to the soybean oil in the salad dressing I would have seen a lot bigger jump.  Trying something very Phase 4 today, mutli grain waffles for breakfast.  I may even try some whole grain oatmeal in the next week before heading back for Round 3.

I have dinner out the next two evenings in a row.  I used to be a huge restaurant goer.  Not so much since starting this diet back in the summer.  During Phase 2 it's nearly impossible to get totally protocol foods from a restaurant.  In Phase 3, it's a bit easier but you can't control the sugars and starches they may use in seasoning and sauces.  I've found that the last two times I've eating at a restaurant I've gained, even though I've eating things that should be fine.  Hoping the damage won't be too bad this time.

Weird day foodwise, but there's a method to my madness

Late Breakfast - (241 calories)
2 Von's 8 Whole Grain Frozen Waffles
2 tbsp Smuckers Sugar Free Syrup
2 tsp margarine
2 cups coffee with 1 tbsp half & half in each

Early Dinner - (895 calories estimated)
600 g steak split between a lean sirloin and a semi-lean ribsteak


Evening snack - (96 calories)
4 oz Malbec wine

Total Calories for the day 1,232
Daily Calorie Composition: 13% from carbs, 41% from fat and 46% from protein.

4 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Did you ever decide what "the best" hcg drops were? I did shots when i did hcg the first time and have no experience with drops. Will you stick with HCG Miracle? or try something else??

    Thanks!!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used the hcgmiracle drops in both rounds. In the second round I used ultimatehcg pellets for 30 days of the 53 total days. The hcgmiracle drops are very expensive compared to others that are available. When I started looking for homeopathic for my son, DIL and her friend to start on next week, I decided on Yavonae's brand which are available through amazon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info! I ended up getting the hcg miracle drops. It was $139 for 2 2oz bottles, enough for 60 days. Since my original program was $150 a week with injections I still felt like I was getting a bargain!! Glad to read of your continued success with hcg miracle!!

    ReplyDelete