HCG Patch

Sunday, January 9, 2011

R2P3 Day 17

Weight - 159.6

Under LDW by 0.4 lbs.  Nice

Trying a low cal kinda day to test a theory.  I'll talk about it more if it works.


Breakfast - (234 calories)
Several cups of coffee with a total of 5 tbsp half and half
7 oz Fage 2% Greek Yogurt
50 g strawberries
Chocolate flavored stevia to taste

Dinner - (483 calories)
12.75 oz lean top sirloin steak, bake/broiled
215 g roma tomato
3 tbsp red wine vinegar

Evening - (96 calories)
4 oz Robert Mondavi Merlot wine

Total calories for the day 813
Daily Calorie Composition: 14% from carbs, 31% from fat and 55% from protein.

2 comments:

  1. I recently discovered your blog. I just started on the HCG diet, I am doing injections (physician supervised). This is day number 2 (after load days) and I'm down 1.9 lbs. I cannot wait to see where this journey takes me. It is very helpful to also follow along on yours. Thank you for creating this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! You're going to love this.

    I participate in a forum of people in various stages of the diet at http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/forum.php

    it is very helpful

    ReplyDelete