HCG Patch

Friday, January 7, 2011

R2P3 Day 15

Weight - 160.0

Okay..  I have the weirdest story to tell and it's not a dream.. honestly..

For some unearthly reason I'm not having to do a steak day today??!! Your guess is as good as mine as to why. I weigh am and pm. My average loss overnight is 4.3 lbs. I can usually guess fairly closely what my morning weight will be. After the early early morning, long day yesterday.. hours of driving, and two meals out, I was 8 lbs over LDW before bedtime last night. I was mad and everything in the kitchen that the 20somethings and the gbaby snack on was all calling my name.. mini candy bars, Mrs Fields cookies and brownies, and my own stash of P4 individually wrapped chocolates. I had a bit of this a bit of that.. figured to heck with it. None of it tasted that great (well except for my dark chocolates).

I went to bed early and woke up two hours later. Mad that I couldn't go back to sleep I took an ambien (might use them 2 or 3 times a month). About 3 hours later I woke up for a bathroom trip with an ambien wobble to my step. As I got out of bed, I stumbled and banged my front teeth into the footboard of my bed... shattering my two custom ceramic crowns that are fitted on implants on my two upper fronts. Pissed beyond belief and knowing my dentist doesn't work Fridays I'm was, needless to say.. very troubled. Did manage to sleep steadily for the rest of the night.

Called the dentists after hours number (he answered) told me to meet him in the office for temporaries. He called in one of the techs (my favorite one) to come do the impressions for new crowns and make my temps. I jumped out of bed...was on speakerphone with my DIL telling her about it all. Telling her too that I couldn't go for dinner tonight because I was going to have to do a steak day. Hopped on the scale...

160.0 Huh? Wait.. hop off.. back on.. 159.8... 160.0 hop off.. get in the other scale.. 160.8 (it weighs .8 higher than my main scale)...

WTF?! I lost almost 8 lbs from 10pm last night until 10am this morning...and I'm 1 lb exactly above LDW

Back with my temporaries and eating lean for my very late first meal of the day.. Homemade burger patties with burger veggies. Going to one of my favorite 24 hour places tonight, The 13 Coins, and I'll be having a Ukranian Joe... Fresh spinach, chopped sirloin, eggs, onion and parmesan with sour cream, mushrooms, green onions...scrambled together.

Throughout the day - (48 calories)
Coffee with 1 tbsp half & half X 3


Lunch - (646 calories)
12 oz 4% fat ground beef, made into 2 6 oz patties
1 c iceberg lettuce
80 g baby dill pickles
100 g roma tomato
60 g onion, diced (sauted with the jalapenos)
20 g jalapeno slices
1.5 tbsp ketchup, no sugar added
1 tbsp mustard
1 tbsp Duke's Mayo



Dinner - (959 calories - estimated and probably lower than this)
**13 Coins Ukranian Joe Special  (ate half)
3 shots Patron Silver
1 shot Navan Vanilla Liqueur



Evening snack - (70 calories)
2 pieces Godiva Dark Chocolate Gems

Total calories for the day 1,728
Daily Calorie Composition: 13% from carbs, 49% from fat and 38% from protein.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Beth. Its Leslie from the Hcg board.
    HOLY CRAP on your middle of the night story!! Oh my goodness. I'm SO sorry to hear that...I take ambien, too, and wow...I've stumbled to pee many times. But wow...you poor thing!!! Those crowns will be pricey...but it sounds like they weighed a lot (LOL...losing 10 lbs overnight is awesome!!). Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I gasped when I read your post!! Sounds horrible! But congrats on the great morning weigh in! I love following your adventures!! Where are you getting your drops?? I did shots through my Dr. but now want to try drops and don't know where to get good quality.

    Thanks! Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry The drops I have used came from hcgmiracle.com and are more expensive than most out there. They did work, but there are cheaper available that should work just as well.

    I'm getting ready to buy drops for my daughter-in-law and her friend. I'm going to ask around on the forum for some suggestions rather than paying the higher price.

    ReplyDelete