HCG Patch

Sunday, January 30, 2011

R2 Phase 4 Day 17

Weight 161.4

Big just from yesterday, but no output in the last 24 hours and not anywhere near the amount of sleep I normally get.  I'm not eating during the day today and saving my calories for dinner tonight.  If I end up needing a steak day tomorrow so be it.

Breakfast - (18 calories)
1 cup coffee with 1 tbsp half & half

Dinner and after - (1,460 estimated)
Appetizer - 1 tablespoon skillet baked cheese on small toast
Quinoa Salad - Cold Pearl Grain Salad with Bell Peppers, Corn, Dried Fruit,
Walnut Vinaigrette
Entree - small Hanger Steak done medium with Poblano Polenta
Dessert - 1 cinnamon donut hole in caramel sauce
Wine - Malbec - about 10 ounces throughout the evening
Short pour of Hennessey Paradis Cognac (end of the bottle so I got it for free)


Total calories for the day 1,478
Daily Calorie Composition: 30% from carbs, 48% from fat and 22% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment