HCG Patch

Friday, October 29, 2010

HCG Diet Phase 4 Day 62

Weight 186.0

I'm amazed that after some off the wall eating during my 8 days of vacation that the scale is still sitting right where it was before I left.  I had planned a steak day for my first day home with the assumption I'd weigh more than I did, so I'm doing it anyway.

I begin round 2 tomorrow so I will start taking my homeopathic drops in the morning and eat good fats such as whole eggs instead of eggbeaters, avocado, fatty meats, and a couple of slices of cheesecake.  Monday will be my first day of round 2 VLCD.

Breakfast was coffee with one tbsp of half and half.

Afternoon snack - (286 calories)
Large butter pecan latte

Dinner - (911 calories)
15 1/8 oz broiled thin rib eye steak
260 g roma tomato
2 tbsp pico de gallo
1 tbsp capers
1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar

Total Calories for the day 1,297
Daily Calorie Composition: 20% from carbs, 47% from fat and 33% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment