HCG Patch

Saturday, October 2, 2010

HCG Diet Phase 4 Day 35

Weight - 183.8

Down a pound even after the Kashi cereal yesterday.  I guess that's a good sign that it's something I can add as a breakfast choice.  I noticed that I'm still doing some reshaping.  I've lost almost another inch off my waist for a total of 6 inches gone since I started the diet in late June.  Amazing that although my weight is stable my waist (I actually have one now) is still shrinking.  Didn't sleep well last night so I ended up waking late to some issues at home.  Breakfast was really a late lunch.

Breakfast - (323 calories)
Beef & mushroom omelette
1 egg
1/2 c eggbeaters
4 oz extra lean ground beef
50 g onion
50 g mushrooms
10 oz coffee
1 tbsp half & half

Afternoon snack + Dinner  + Drinks - (1,190 calories)
Yes almost 1200 calories but spread out over 5 hours at my last Seattle Mariners baseball game of this season

seasonal greens salad with raspberry vinaigrette, dried cranberries and blue cheese
1 Philly Cheese Steak with peppers and Whiz (didn't eat the bread)
5 or 6 french fries
1 shot Edgar Martinez tequila
1 clubhouse margarita
1 jumbo hot dog with bun, mustard, ketchup, onions, relish

Okay scale, be nice in the morning.  I've been a good girl all summer at the ballgames.. taking my food with me and avoiding the ballpark fare.

Total calories for the day 1,513.
Daily Calorie Composition: 18% from carbs, 57% from fat and 25% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment