HCG Patch

Thursday, March 1, 2012

R5 Phase 2 Day 51

Weight - 132.2

Oh my.  I had to step on the scale about five times this morning.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  2.2 lbs all at once and below where I like to be by just a smidge.  I've said this before I'm sure.  It may be odd, but I can tell when I hit below 133.  My upper abdomen, right below my bra band thins out all at once.  It's crazy.  My flesh there just seems to deflate with that number.  I also know from the past that these few pounds between 130 and 133 are where I get to feeling too thin.

The good drop can be attributed to several things.  One - the massage (maybe), two - the mini-steak day (fasting all day until dinner time), three - quite a bit of output overnight (I mean a lot), and four - getting a major decent night's sleep without early morning interruptions like the dog wanting out or the phone ringing several times.

I am also certain, based on the past, with a drop like this I am likely to rebound tomorrow.  So I'm sure I'll be back above 133.  I just hope it's not back to that 134 - 135 range I've battled for 5 or 6 days.

Lunch - (193 calories)
**Salsa Chicken & Cucumber Salad
100 g chicken breast, diced
3 tbsp Pace Salsa
140 g cucumber
20 c onion
2 tbsp white wine vinegar

Dinner - (162 calories)
**Pan Fried Tilapia & Riced Radishes
150 g Kirkland Tilapia Loins
Chef Prudhomme Magic Salt Free Seasoning
150 g radishes, riced
4 tbsp vegetable broth
garlic powder



Evening Snack - (31 calories)
100 g strawberries

Total Calories for the Day 386
Daily Calorie Composition: 20% from carbs, 11% from fat and 69% from protein. 

No comments:

Post a Comment