HCG Patch

Monday, January 10, 2011

R2P3 Day 18

Weight - 159.2

Just .2 above LDW.  I'm upping calories a bit today before heading to P4 the end of the week.  Just hate that with P3, upping calories usually means more fat.  So instead of eating 3 meals a day, I have to add some snacks.  I hate snacking though...but I want to see where my weight goes with near the calories I was eating at the end of R1 P3.

Breakfast - (408 calories)
**Veggie scramble and coffee
1 egg
1/2 c eggbeaters
60 g onion
90 g bell pepper
60 g mushrooms
30 g havarti with dill
2 tbsp coconut oil for cooking
2 tbsp half & half ( in my two cups of coffee)


Snack - (280 calories)
2 Open Nature Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausages
1 tsp yellow mustard
1 tsp ketchup


Lunch - (533 calories)
**Steak and Blue Cheese salad
 8 oz (raw weight) sirloin steak, cooked last night
150 g mixed lettuce
140 g roma tomato
30 g blue cheese
4 tbsp Marie's Parmesan Caesar Yogurt dressing



Dinner - (293 calories)
** Sauted chicken breast and green beans
220 g chicken breast, raw weight
2 tsp coconut oil
2 tsp Mrs Dash Tomato Basil Garlic seasoning
1 small package French Green Beans
1 tsp capers with juice

I've begun using a medium-high heat coconut oil for 'frying' and cooking eggs, etc.  I'm amazed at the color it gives to food as well as the cleanness of the taste.




Evening - (96 calories)
4 oz Robert Mondavi Merlot

Total calories for the day 1,610
Daily Calorie Composition: 13% from carbs, 43% from fat and 44% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment