HCG Patch

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

R2 Phase 4 Day 13

Weight 156.2

Wow..  The last few days of clean eating has really made a difference with the scale.  I'm not 2.8 lbs below LDW.  I'm eating plenty.  Tomorrow I'll add back something with soy in it like mayo or a salad dressing that has soybean oil and see what it does.  I really don't think I have an issue with soy since I didn't experience the jump like last week at any time during P3.

I have also decided when Round 3 will start. Because of possible travel plans coming up in late March, if I want to get a good 30 day round in and be done with P3 before I travel I need to load on February 4th and 5th and begin VLCD on February 6th.  Superbowl Sunday, but that works for me.  I wouldn't be going overboard that day anyway after the fiasco of last week.

Breakfast - (342 calories)
**Veggie scramble & bacon
1 egg
1/2 c eggbeaters
100 g baby bella mushrooms
70 g bell pepper
50 g onion
1 tsp bacon grease
2 pieces Hormel Black Label Low Sodium bacon
2 tbsp salsa
Franks Original Hot Sauce
2 cups coffee with 1 tbsp half & half in each


Lunch - (357 calories)
**Garden salad with turkey
200 g garden salad mix
112 g Jennie-O Oven Roasted Turkey breast
50 g onion
50 g celery
3 tbsp Brianna's Real French Vinaigrette

Dinner - (655 calories)
**Lemon Chicken with Artichoke & Capers over Broccoli Slaw 'Pasta'
290 g chicken cutlet
150 g artichoke hearts in water
2 tsp olive oil
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tbsp butter
1/3 tsp tarragon
3 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp capers
dash of tumeric
170 g broccoli slaw

Season chicken cutlets lightly with tumeric. Saute in olive oil over medium heat. Set aside when done.  In the same pan, heat butter and garlic.  Add lemon juice, tarragon, artichoke hearts, and capers.  Heat through and pour over chicken on a bed of broccoli slaw.  You can heat the broccoli slaw briefly in the microwave with a few tbsp of water.



Evening Snack - (96 calories)
4 oz merlot

Total calories for the day 1,450
Daily Calorie Composition: 19% from carbs, 44% from fat and 37% from protein.

2 comments:

  1. My heart skipped a beat when I saw this recipe. I love artichokes but didn't know how I could incorporate them into my HCG diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nice thing is with the 'pasta' alternative this is a nice P3 recipe.

    ReplyDelete