HCG Patch

Thursday, January 20, 2011

R2 Phase 4 Day 7

Weight 161.4

One week of P4 down and 4 more to go before I can jump back in for another round.  Yes I'm up a bit over the line today, but my output in the last 24 hours has not been normal.  I'm going to do alot of protein today and hope for the best.

Breakfast - (35 calories)
Two cups of coffee with 1 tbsp half & half in each

Lunch - (389 calories)
**Tuna salad
260 g Bumble Bee Chunk light tuna in water
100 g celery
70 g onion
3 tbsp dill relish
1 tbsp Duke's Mayonnaise
1 tbsp mustard

Dinner - (1,097 calories)
15.25 oz Ribeye steak from Costco
180 g roma tomato

I have a hard time believing the calorie totals for a pound of ribeye.  The numbers online really run a wide range.  Ultimately I'm clueless which one is right.

Total calories for the day 1,486
Daily Calorie Composition: 5% from carbs, 55% from fat and 40% from protein.

3 comments:

  1. I have a hard time finding the correct calories for steak in general. I always guess for the highest # just in case.

    You are doing so good! I'm starting my R2 tomorrow and am really excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so ready for R3. I like the losing better than the maintaining

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on that one. I'd much prefer to be on R2 than on maintenance. It'a alot harder than it sounded. I have a tough time eating more than 1200 calories.

    ReplyDelete