HCG Patch

Saturday, January 8, 2011

R2P3 Day 16

Weight 160.6

Not bad after a night with three shots of patron and a rich vanilla liqueur. 

My daughter-in-law and her friend are talking about trying a round of hcg.  Since the homeopathic brand I started with is one of the more expensive ones, I've been researching and asking for opinions of people who have used some of the countless other brands (most of which are 25% of what I paid originally).  I've narrowed it down to 3 or 4 right now. The girls are both 26 years old.  I'm not sure if they will stick with the strictness of Phase 2.  I also know that if you go too short or do too much cheating you can do more harm than good.  I would of course love for them to take advantage of this great diet, but I need to sit them both down and give them the facts of Beth before they commit.

Had a fantastic time watching the Seahawks beat the Saints.  Now it's up to the Eagles/Packers game tomorrow to determine where the Seahawks play next week.  I have a great business contact that is a season box holder for the Atlanta Falcons.  He's already invited me down for next Saturday if the Seahawks play the Falcons.  I doubt I'll go.  I hate the 5 hour cross-country flight and especially on such a fast turnaround.  We're due snow here next week also. Not sure what that's going to do to my schedule.

Took a nice 20 minute detox bath tonight and sipped on a glass of 2008 Columbia Crest Merlot in the process.  There's been discussion that red wine helps with weight maintenance and sweet cravings.  Thought since I have a couple of never-used bottles here I'd give it a go.  I'm typically not a red wine drinker.


Breakfast - (312 calories estimated)
Leftover Ukranian Joe's Special from dinner last night
2 cups coffee with 1 tbsp half & half in each

Lunch - (414 calories)
**Tuna salad
195 g BumbleBee chunk light tuna in water, drained
50 g onion
50 g celery
3 tbsp dill relish
1.5 tbsp Duke's Mayonnaise
 2 tsp yellow mustard
pickle juice to moisten
pepper to taste

Dinner - (540 calories)
**Sauted chicken breast & cucumber salad
8 3/8 oz boneless chicken breast, the individually flash frozen kind
McCormick Grill Mates Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning
2 tsp coconut oil
375 g cucumber, chopped
80 g green onion, diced
2 tbsp Brianna's Real French Vinaigrette


Evening - (96 calories)
4 oz merlot wine

Total calories for the day 1,362
Daily Calorie Composition: 9% from carbs, 49% from fat and 42% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment