HCG Patch

Sunday, January 16, 2011

R2 Phase 4 Day 3

Weight 164.0

Bleck.. well after all the sugars and carbs yesterday it's no doubt I'm up.  I'm trying something a bit different today.  Instead of a big steak for dinner, I'm doing 96/4 ground beef and instead of sliced tomatoes or an apple I'm putting no salt diced tomatoes in the ground beef as well as some chipotle chili, cumin, and garlic powder.  So.. chili I guess you'd call it.  We'll see if it helps.  I definitely know that I have retained water.  I can feel it in my fingers and wrist.

Breakfast - (18 calories)
coffee with 1 tbsp half & half

Dinner - (770 calories)
1.11 lbs extra lean ground beef
1 can no salt added diced tomatos
several jalepenos diced
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp chipolte chili powder
1 tsp garlic powder
3 tbsp light sour cream

Chili was so spicy that I had to tone it down with a bit of sour cream

Total calories for the day 788
Daily Calorie Composition: 9% from carbs, 31% from fat and 60% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment