HCG Patch

Monday, January 24, 2011

R2 Phase 4 Day 11

Weight 156.8

Boy I guess I'm an overachiever.  A 5.4 lb drop from a steak day.  Really I think there is more to it than that.  I went back through the past 10 days and starting analyzing the ups and downs. I knew that a week ago Sunday I was up after that girls night out Saturday night, between the starchy crabs and sugars there was no doubt. I got back down to almost LDW within two days.. but then....

Wednesday evening I tried the quinoa pasta at dinner with a bit of butter and sour cream. I'd had quinoa itself during last round P4 with no problems at all, but the pasta is quinoa four and corn flour (I'd had corn tortillas etc last P4 also with no jump). BUT... that evening I got munchie. I don't normally get snacky or if I do it's with veggies. I had 4 whole wheat ritz crackers, 5 lowfat vanilla wafers, an ounce of cheese, and a couple of mini 3 musketeers candies. Next morning I was up 1.8 to 161.4 (.4 over LDW), but I attributed it to lack of very much output overnight. On Thursday I ate better but went up another .4. That's when I did the egg day on Friday. Saturday morning I was exactly 2 lbs over LDW. Then that evening was a dinner and a movie I could not get out of. I know there were white starchy carbs and sugar in some of what I had even though it was just a few bites. Sunday morning I was back up to 162.2 and did the steak day.

It's crazy to think that an increase caused by gluten/white carbs/sugar from Wednesday might have taken until Sunday (over 3 days) to start coming back off, but that seems like what happened. Last night I only weighed a few ounces more than I had that morning so the inflammation came off during the day on Sunday. Hence the big drop in 24 hours.

The proof will be in the coming days.  My plan is to lay low on gluten and have a few stable days then dabble lightly and see what happens.

I am probably pressing my luck to try a mug cake for the first time tonight.  People claim it has magical properties.  In all reality, I probably won't make another one.  I think I enjoy a square of dark chocolate much better and it's less calories.


Breakfast - (35 calories)
Just 2 cups of coffee with a tbsp of half and half in each

Lunch - (404 calories)
**Mexi Stirfry
226 g 96/4 extra lean ground beef
225 g fresh stir fry veggies, from produce section
50 g mushrooms
1.5 tsp cumin
1 tsp Mrs Dash Fiesta Lime seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp salsa
2 tbsp light sour cream

The above is 1/2 of what I made.  The rest is for dinner.  I began sauting the ground beef, then added in the spices and finally the veggies.  Cook into just tender.




Afternoon Snack - (426 calories)
**Green salad with turkey
150 g mixed salad greens
100 g Oscar Meyer Deli Shaved Turkey
70 g roma tomato
50 g onion
2 tbsp Brianna's Real French Vinaigrette
shake of Johnny's Salad Elegance

Dinner - (354 calories)
**Mexi Stirfry take 2

226 g 96/4 extra lean ground beef
225 g fresh stir fry veggies, from produce section
50 g mushrooms
1.5 tsp cumin
1 tsp Mrs Dash Fiesta Lime seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
Franks Original Hot Sauce

Evening Snack - (354 calories)
**Modified Mug Cake
2 tbsp golden flaxseed meal
1.5 tbsp xylitol
1 T unsweetened cocoa powder
1 egg
2 tbsp half & half
1 tbsp coconut oil
splash of vanilla

Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately.  In a large coffee mug, combine the dry and wet, mix well.  Microwave on high in a 1000w microwave for 90 seconds.

Total calories for the day 1,573
Daily Calorie Composition: 19% from carbs, 44% from fat and 37% from protein.

6 comments:

  1. Beth, I have been researching the HCG diet and want to come on board. Unfortunately, i am too late to purchase the HCG platinum from GNC since they pulled it. Can you recommend what brand and where I can purchase?

    Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For homeopathic drops, either Yavonae, GreenWeb or Natural Health Labs. The Yavonae & GreenWeb, you take 3 times a day, the NHL is 6 times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, thank you for your response. Do you know if i can buy these at a Walgreens, CVS, or Rite Aid? or does it have to be at a health store?

    ReplyDelete
  4. None of these brands area available at Walgreens, CVS or RiteAid. I'm not sure about health stores carrying them either. Online, amazon.com, etc are the only places I know

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you recommend the HCG1234 or the homeopathic GreenWeb for best results? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely the hcg1234 these days

    ReplyDelete