HCG Patch

Saturday, January 29, 2011

R2 Phase 4 Day 16

Weight 158.0

Holding pattern time I guess.  I give up on figuring out if I'm sensitive to something.  I've gone back through and eating things individually that I thought might have been the culprit but with no reaction from the scale.  Even had gluten yesterday in the form of whole grain waffles and nothing.. a drop in fact.

Going out tonight so this could make it interesting.

Breakfast - (169 calories)
7 oz Fage 0% Green Yogurt
2 tsp hershey's unsweetened cocoa
chocolate stevia to taste
2 cups coffee with 1 tbsp half & half in each

Lunch - (219 calories)
125 g spring mix lettuce
100 g Jennie-O Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
100 g roma tomato
40 g onion
3 tbsp Marie's Parmesan Caesar Yogurt dressing


Dinner - (1,233 estimated -and I'm always too high)
2 glasses merlot wine
2 small stuffed shells
2 coconut prawns
4 oz turkey dumping soup
6 oz sirloin burger with havarti
4 oz crispy risoto cake
1 slice chocolate mousse pie


Evening - (170 calories)
Cadillac margarita

Total calories for the day 1,791
Daily Calorie Composition: 34% from carbs, 39% from fat and 27% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment