HCG Patch

Sunday, January 2, 2011

R2P3 Day 10

Weight - 161.6

Only down 1.2 lbs after a steak day.  I must have really gotten into something I was sensitive to on Friday night for that to happen.  It likely means that I retained water due to a sensitivity and it's taking a couple of days to clear from my system.   So I'm doing a lean protein day today.  It will be low on the calories and I'm not sure how that will go.  Guess I'll know tomorrow.

Breakfast - (256 calories)
245 g veal scallopini (leftover from a few nights ago)
2 cups coffee with 1 tbsp half & half in each

Lunch - (193 calories)
145 g raw weight boneless chicken breast, baked 2 nights ago
150 g iceberg lettuce
3 tbsp Maple Grove Farms Fat Free Balsamic Vinaigrette

Afternoon snack - (159 calories)
145 g raw weight boneless chicken breast, baked 2 nights ago

Dinner - (253 calories)
224 g Foster Farms Extra Lean Ground Turkey
2 tbsp salsa
several jalapeno slices

Total calories for the day 861
Daily Calorie Composition: 6% from carbs, 11% from fat and 83% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment