HCG Patch

Friday, June 1, 2012

R6 Phase 2 Day 19

Weight - 136.4

I am doing one more day of increase protein and then going back to regular.  I am also including 2 tbsp of chocolate delight tonight in hopes if kicking up my metabolism.

On top of all this I slapped on a MyHCGWay patch yesterday.  I injected yesterday and today, but I am thinking I'm going to roll with just the patches and see if it makes a difference.  My DIL is still doing injections and I can give her the rest of my mixed vial.  I used the patches for 18 days of last round after taking a planned interruption and did very well with them.


Breakfast - (129 calories)
200 g Fage 0% Greek yogurt
35 g strawberries
lemon drop stevia to taste

Lunch - (147 calories)
100 g beef eye of round roast
85 g spinach
P2 mustard dressing

Afternoon snack - (110 calories)
1 scoop Jay Robb Chocolate Whey Protein

Dinner - (127 calories)
100 g chicken breast
150 g cucumber

I am having 2 tbsp of chocolate delight but they claim you don't count the calories in your daily totals.

Total calories for the day 513
Daily Calorie Composition: 14% from carbs, 9% from fat and 77% from protein.


Fat 5 g; Fiber 4 g; Carb 18 g; Sodium 430 mg; Protein 97 g

No comments:

Post a Comment