HCG Patch

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 114

Weight - 144.6

Well only a small drop and I expected it.  I'd planned two meals today, but life got in the way.  By the time I even thought about lunch it was already 2 pm.  I had a facial scheduled for after 3 so I decided to wait to eat until dinnertime.

My oldest son got in to see the neuro doc today.  He needs a laminectomy and discectomy at L5/S1.  Right now the earliest surgery date is December 20th.  This will mean some changes for Christmas plans, but we will manage.

Dinner - (583 calories)
240 g cooked chicken breast
1 package Green Giant Healthy Vision  Veggies
2 tbsp Maple Grove Farms Sugar Free White Balsamic Vinaigrette


Total calories for the day 583
Daily Calorie Composition: 9% from carbs, 37% from fat and 54% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment