HCG Patch

Monday, December 5, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 113

Weight - 144.8

Ouchie..  2.6 pounds.  I'm sure based on previous times I'm in for a couple of days of this before it starts to drop off.  I'm doing a steak day, but since I had steak last night, I'm doing about a pound of 90/10 ground sirloin as two burger patties with the works on the side.  Between today and eating well tomorrow I'll see a fair amount of this drop off.

My oldest son has had back issues for a couple of years now.  From steroid injections to chiro visits stretching, aligning and adjusting, it's time for a neurosurgeon.   He was scheduled for an MRI today and to see the surgeon on Friday, but he sneezed this afternoon and everything from lower back down went numb.  A trip to the ER and MRI subsequent to that shows a very herniated L5/S1.  He's got less than 3mm of space left for the nerves in his spinal column.  He's having referred leg pain and sciatic issues.   They allowed him to go home, but he's on total bed rest.  Hoping to get him in to see the neuro doc before Friday. 

I was doing okay on my correction day until I got to worrying about my son.  I devoured a bowl of Life cereal before bedtime.

Dinner - (865 calories)
16 oz 90/10 Angus ground sirloin
50 g lettuce
50 g roma tomato
40 g onion
2 baby dill pickles
1 tbsp Maries Blue Cheese yogurt dressing
2 tbsp Kraft fat free mayo
1 tbsp Heinz Reduced Sugar Ketchup

Late night - (153 calories)
3/4 cup Life Cereal
1/4 c 2% milk

Total Calories for the day 1,018
Daily Calorie Composition: 16% from carbs, 45% from fat and 39% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment