HCG Patch

Saturday, December 3, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 111

Weight - 142.0

Well yes, I'm up 1.4 lbs, but I'm really surprised that it's not more like 4 lbs.  After all the sugars and starches yesterday.  I'm floored.   We did brunch today and then I had a nice loaded salad for dinner.  Salads can sure taste delicious in the midst of all this bad eating.   Didn't do much otherwise today.  Now that all the carpet is finally installed in the house, I've got to buckle down and get things back in order and in the rooms they belong in.

Brunch - (1,331 calories estimate)
Black Bear Diner
2 pancakes with syrup
3 eggs with cheese
2 piece sausage
3 pieces bacon


Dinner - (449 calories)
120 g romaine
110 g baked chicken breast)
80 g roma tomato
80 g cucumber
50 g onion
2 radishes
4 tbsp Maple Grove Farms Sugar Free White Balsamic Vinaigrette

Total Calories for the day 1,770
Daily Calorie Composition: 31% from carbs, 50% from fat and 19% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment