HCG Patch

Friday, September 3, 2010

HCG Diet Phase 4 Day 6

It will never cease to amaze me how I can eat totally different things two days in a row and the scale is exactly the same.  I've not been above my LDW for the last 3 days.  So two days of the first six of Phase 4, I've been  a few ounces above my LDW and the other 4 days I've been below by at least 1.5 lbs.

Unless someone complains or I make some outstanding creation, I'm going to start posting menus versus actual breakdowns.

Breakfast - (379 calories) 1 Egg/ 2Eggbeater scramble with an Al Fresco Naturals Roasted Pepper and Asiago Chicken Sausage and bell pepper, cooked in 2 tsp coconut oil with coffee and 1 tbsp half & half

Lunch - (429 calories)  Other half of my chicken salad from yesterday with 1 tbsp of MCT Oil added in.

Dinner - (777 calories)  Steak salad with thin sliced sirloin (sauteed in 2 tsp olive oil), butter lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, celery, 3 tbsp Brianna's Real French Vinaigrette, and Queso Fresco cheese


Total calories for the day 1,585.

The MCT Oil is something new I'm trying. I've heard alot of good things about it's benefits. Many rogue HCGers use it when cooking (at low temps) or make salad dressing with it, etc.

MCT stands for medium chain triglycerides. They pass through the digestive tract easier than other triglicerides. Coconut oil is 68% MCT. Some studies have shown that MCTs can help in the process of excess calorie burning, and thus weight loss. Bodybuilders sing it's praises for it's thermogenic capabilities. MCTs produce more ketones than normal dietary fats and are more readily transported through the body. They are handled in the liver and therefore don't end up as fat in the body. They provide readily available energy for building muscle. Because they burn up quickly in the body, they are thought to increase metabolic rates. It may be "Snake Oil", but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment