HCG Patch

Sunday, September 12, 2010

HCG Diet Phase 4 Day 15

After last night's late night drinks and eats, I'm borderline for a steak day.  Was majorly busy this morning and early afternoon, so I'm going for it!  Believe me... it's worth it to way all day to have a steak and tomato after having fun the night before.

Drank some coffee in the morning with 1 tbsp half & half and a venti Starbuck's coffee with half & half.

Dinner - (681 calories)
I have a hard time believing this one but I bought a lean 1 pound sirloin ball tip steak.  It's a different cut than what I've been eating on steak days and when I added up the calories it's half the calories of a rib eye or t-bone.  I almost felt like I should have eaten more because the calories are so low.  I also had a couple of small roma tomatoes.

Total calories for the day 765.
Daily Calorie Composition: 6% from carbs, 40% from fat and 54% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment