HCG Patch

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

HCG Diet Phase 4 Day 10

I'm right at my LDW this morning.  I ended up with last minute restaurant plans.  Luckily it's a steak house so I should be good to go.

Breakfast - (24 calories)
Just coffee with 1 tbsp half&half.  Woke up a bit late and wasn't wanting a full breakfast so close to lunch.

Lunch - (565 calories)
I had the leftover spicy chipolte chicken breast from yesterday with a slaw of chinese cabbage, onion, dill pickles, Brianna's Real French vinaigrette and some ranch.

Dinner - (1,118 calories estimated)
Dinner was at the Black Angus.  I ordered an 8 ounce mushroom & blue filet with the steak soup and a side of western wild rice. I even asked if the rice had white rice in it.  Well it looked more like rice pilaf with a few grains of wild rice than it did 'wild rice'.  Next time I'll stick with veggies.  I also had one shot of Patron Silver and two top shelf margaritas with mango in them.

Total calories for the day 1,707
Daily Calorie Composition: 34% from carbs, 41% from fat and 25% from protein

No comments:

Post a Comment