HCG Patch

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

R6 Phase 2 Day 3

Weight 138.8

Down 1.4 today.  2.6 in two days.  Well it's better than being up more.

Spent the afternoon walking around the mall with my son's girlfriend and my grandbaby.  Hit the Skechers store and also found a new swimsuit.

I am dealing with hunger issues this round.  I skipped my injection today in hopes that by tonight I would be able to tell if my dose had been too high.  I ended up going over 7 hours between lunch and dinner, so of course I was very hungry when I got home.  Tonight I am hungry as well.  I am going to go with my gut, so to speak, and lower the dose tomorrow.  Many people need a lower dose in subsequent rounds.  I am hoping that's the case for me.  Hopefully I've chosen the right direction.


Lunch - (245 calories)
**Halibut Ceviche on Romaine
Recipe here
Strawberry Slushy with 1/2 scoop of Jay Robb whey protein
 150 g strawberries
1/2 scoop Jay Robb Protein powder
crushed ice
water
1 tbsp whole milk in coffee




Dinner - (238 calories)
**Grilled Chicken & a Cucumber Salad & Fresh Strawberries
100 g chicken breast, previously grilled
220 g English seedless cucumber (Costco)
25 g red radish
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
2 tbsp water
garlic powder
stevia
1 grissini stick
180 g strawberries (Costco)



Total Calories for the day 483
Daily Calorie Composition: 43% from carbs, 9% from fat and 48% from protein.

Fat 5 g; Fiber 15 g; Carb 52 g; Sodium 626 mg; Protein 59 g

No comments:

Post a Comment