HCG Patch

Monday, May 14, 2012

R6 Phase 2 Day 1

Weight - 141.4

Hello friends.  Yes it's day 1 AGAIN.  After battling up and down the last month+ I am fed up and need the control that Phase 2 gives me for a short time.  I did have a successful Round 5 using hhcg and patches, but I currently have some many vials of rx hcg in my house that I thought I'd use some of them instead of letting them expire.

I loaded Saturday and Sunday.  I didn't load that well, but it is what it is.  Leave it to this past weekend to be the one when I'm not hungry.  Figures.     So I'm injection 175iu of Hucog hcg that I purchases overseas and mix myself.  That does is the one I've used in my previous two rounds of rx.

And we're off and running.

Lunch - (204 calories)
**Chicken, Apple, Celery Salad
100 g chicken breast, previously cooked
130 g celery
120 g apple
3 tbsp Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar
2 tbsp water
garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and stevia to taste




Dinner - (188 calories)
**Dijon Chicken and A Spinach Salad with Mustard Dressing
100 g chicken breast, previously cooked
1 tsp dijon mustard
squirt of lemon juice
85 g baby spinach
1 tbsp yellow mustard
3 tbsp water
garlic powder, onion powder, pepper to taste

**Strawberry Slushie
150 g frozen strawberries
8 oz water
2 tsp lemon juice
stevia



Total Calories for the day 392
Daily Calorie Composition: 42% from carbs, 6% from fat and 52% from protein

Fat 3 g; Fiber 8 g; Carb 40 g; Sodium 431 mg; Protein 50 g

No comments:

Post a Comment