HCG Patch

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 16

Weight - 135.8

Whoa Nelly!  Time to reign this pony in for a few days.  Steak day today, for the most part.  When I grilled steaks a few days ago, I made a couple extra.  I don't even have to cook today.  I'm planning on fasting tonight for blood work early on Wednesday morning.  If  I've not dropped back to my zone, I may attempt an alternate correction day for the heck of it.  One I haven't tried before.

During the day - (60 calories)
3 mugs of coffee with 1 tbsp half & half in each

Dinner - (1,191 calories)
18 oz New York Steak
200 g tomato
1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar

Evening Snack - (194 calories)
1/4 cantaloupe
1 glass Beringer Red Moscato

Total Calories for the day 1,445
Daily Calorie Composition: 10% from carbs, 57% from fat and 33% from protein. 

Fat 84 g; Fiber 5 g; Carb32 g; Sodium 348 mg; Protein 110 g    



No comments:

Post a Comment