HCG Patch

Sunday, August 28, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 14

Weight - 132.6

Nice results from my steak day yesterday.  I'm down 3 lbs from yesterday's weight.  Right back around where my body seems to like from my 'stick it' time under 135 lbs.

I spent about 6 hours at a local water park today with my grandbaby, daughter-in-law, and younger son's girlfriend.  We had a blast.  I ate a small pizza, but I was hungry and got a lot of exercise so hopefully it will all be good.

Tomorrow I have a first appointment with a prominent local naturopath.  I'm excited and a bit anxious to see what they feel they may can do to improve my day to day health.

Breakfast - (590 calories)
**Veggie Scramble with Chicken Andouille Sausage
3 large eggs
1 AmyLu's Chicken Andouille Sausage (Costco)
70 g mushrooms
70 g onion
70 g bell pepper
2 tsp bacon grease
1 tbsp half & half
28 g monterey jack cheese
1 mug coffee with 1 tbsp half & half

Lunch - (844 calories estimated)
6 inch personal pan pepperoni pizza
1 large chocolate chip cookie

Dinner - (297 calories)
**Garden Salad
125 g green leaf lettuce
80 g cucumber
50 g tomato
35 g red onion
35 g radish
28 g colby jack cheese
3 tbsp Newman's Own Light Italian Dressing

Total calories for the day 1,731
Daily Calorie Composition: 28% from carbs, 52% from fat and 20% from protein.

Fat 100 g; Fiber 11 g; Carb 120 g; Sodium 3,375 mg; Protein 87 g  

No comments:

Post a Comment