HCG Patch

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

R4 Phase 2 Day 12

Weight - 142.4

Up 0.4 dang it.  Oh well, trudging along.  One of my favorite local grocers has bison steaks available this week.  I love bison aka buffalo.  I'd never had it until my first round of HCG.  I snagged a few pounds of top sirloin as well as one small package of tenderloin.  Might go back later in the week for a bit more.

Breakfast
Coffee with KAL stevia
with my Keurig Coffee Maker.  A lot of the flavored coffees available are P2 friendly.

Lunch - (167 calories)
113 g Jennie-O turkey breast, baked
280 g cucumber
30 g onion
3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
stevia to taste

Afternoon Snack - (51 calories)
165 g strawberries


Dinner - (235 calories)
**Buffalo stir fry
160 g buffalo tenderloin, diced and cooked to medium
220 g mushrooms (not protocol)
75 g onion
beef broth for moisture.

Total calories for the day 453
Daily Calorie Composition: 29% from carbs, 11% from fat and 60% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment