HCG Patch

Friday, May 13, 2011

R3 Phase 4 Day 25

Weight  143.0

Drop of 1.6 lbs.  Loads of peeing overnight, but no other output.  I started a new fiber supplement yesterday and layed off the Magnesium Serene.  It will take a few days to get the output going.

I did good most of the day, but then ended up going to see Fast Five at 10:15.  Had a small popcorn with no added butter.  Then we hit one of my favorite late night places, 13 Coins.  I had my favorite Ukranian Joe (ate half of it) and a piece of cheesecake.  Got home about 2:30, so I know I'll be up tomorrow from the late eating and lack of output.

Late Breakfast - (463 calories)
**Turkey sausage frittata
2 large eggs
1/4 c Kirkland real eggs
120 g mushrooms
50 g onion
45 g bell pepper
3 links Jimmie Dean Turkey sausage
1 tsp ghee or butter
36 g Treasure Cave reduced fat bleu cheese


Late Lunch - (968 calories)
**Tbone & blu cheese and the rest of my Easter bunny
250 g tbone steak (net without bone)
1 c green beans, no salt added

50 g Trader Joe's Stagnola Blu Cheese
1 serving Dove Dark Chocolate


Snack - (420 calories)
1 small movie popcorn, no butter

Extremely late dinner - (500 calories, estimated)
1/2 13 Coins Ukranian Joe's Special (egg dish)
1 piece Cheesecake

Total Calories for the day 2,351
Daily Calorie Composition: 20% from carbs, 56% from fat and 24% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment