HCG Patch

Thursday, December 23, 2010

R2 VLCD Day 53

Weight - 159.8

Up .8 this morning, but I'm not surprised.  On top of getting very little sleep, I weighed earlier than usual because I had to get out into the rush of holiday shoppers and stock in groceries for P3 starting tomorrow.  My first P3 meal will be lunch on Friday because I took my last drops Wednesday morning.

I had to drag, not push, my 60 gallon wheeled garbage tote up the hill of the private drive where I live for trash day.  I can't push it anymore.  I guess it weighs more than I thought.  It used to be no problem.

I realized today that I have no seen my parents or brother since sometime in early October.  At that time, I weighed about 185 lbs.  I'm 25 lbs less than that now.  It's going to be a shock.  I've not been this weight except for a few weeks back in late 2006. 

I'm all stocked up on cheeses, salad dressings, and some of the veggies I've been missing the past 7.5 weeks.  Oh and half and half for my coffee....yumm..

Breakfast - what breakfast?  Didn't even have coffee untl 1 pm.

Lunch - (229 calories)
**Peppery beef & a salad
150 g 96/4 lean ground beef
20 g peperoncini
1 tbsp pico de gallo
2 tsp yellow mustard
several drops Tabasco Mild Jalapeno sauce (green kind)
170 g Fresh Express 5 lettuce mix
3 tbsp champagne vinegar
seasonings to taste

Dinner - (187 calories)
126 g Kirkland Grilled Chicken Breast strips (cooked weight)
2 tsp yellow mustard
2 tsp capers
125 g Fresh Express Sweet Tender Greens
3 tbsp white wine vinegar
Mrs Dash Tomato Basil & Garlic seasoning

Total Calories for the day 461
Daily Calorie Composition: 9% from carbs, 21% from fat and 70% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment