HCG Patch

Thursday, December 2, 2010

R2 VLCD Day 32

Weight - 168.2

Another earlier than normal weigh in.  It will be interesting to see tomorrow's weight back at the normal time.

Got my NuWave oven that I ordered from Kohls.  I cooked my asparagus in it for dinner and then made 4 thick frozen angus burger patties for my son and his friend.  They liked the burgers.  I still have a day or so of already cooked protein so it will be a bit before I try chicken or steak in it.

Breakfast 
Starbucks Venti brewed coffee with sweet n low (I need to put stevia drops in my car)

Lunch - (205 calories)
**Sauteed fiesta shrimp with a cucumber salad
150 g raw weight Key West shrimp, peeled and deviened
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp Mrs Dash Fiesta Lime seasoning
300 g cucumber, diced
1 tbsp onion
2 tbsp champagne vinegar
salt and pepper to taste


Dinner - (199 calories)
120 g chicken breast, baked
1 tsp Mrs Dash Tomato Basil seasoning
300 g asparagus
1 tbsp mince garlic
salt and pepper

Total calories for the day 404
Daily Calorie Composition: 21% from carbs, 10% from fat and 69% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment