HCG Patch

Sunday, June 3, 2012

R6 Phase 2 Day 21

Weight - 134.4

I had to check the scale several times this morning.  2 lbs?  and in the right direction.  I'm fully braced for rebound tomorrow.


I did my Sunday omelet for lunch.  I've not been doing those this round to date so it was a welcomed change.


Lunch - (229 calories)
**Sunday Omelet
1 large egg
3 egg whites
60 g spinach
30 g red onion
100 g apple


Dinner - (149 calories)
100 g beef eye of round roast
150 g cucumber
10 g red onion


Total Calories for the day 378
Daily Calorie Composition: 29% from carbs, 20% from fat and 51% from protein. 

Fat 9 g; Fiber 6 g; Carb 27 g; Sodium 462 mg; Protein 47 g  

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm very new to the HCG diet (will be doing drops, start next week!), so please don't mind me if this question is a stupid one. From what I've read, in P2 aren't we limited to one vegetable per meal? I'm thinking that maybe you had 2 per meal since you're in round 6? Again sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'd really appreciate your help. Thanks and continued luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.

    Never a stupid question. In my early rounds I did follow strictly and not mix vegetables at meals. In later rounds, I did mix here and there, but made sure to stay under the 500 calorie a day total.

    ReplyDelete