HCG Patch

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

R5 Phase 2 Day 44

Weight - 135.8

Wow...  I had to check and recheck the scale this morning.  1.8 lbs.  I figured after dropping .8 yesterday that the slow crawl was starting again.  Not sure where this one came from , but I'll take it.  It's almost like week 1 all over again.

I am still sick.  I'm very weak from it all.  It's been a week now.  Yesterday I had a fever in the late afternoon. I am hoping maybe that means it's going to burn it's way out.  I've had a difficult time eating.  I made beef and cabbage soup for lunch today.  I might have eaten 4 bites before I gave up.  I realized that I was literally choking it down.  I put it in the fridge for my son to have and made myself a protein shake instead.  I did better for dinner.

One thing I've noticed this week compared to before the interruption, I am not hungry.  I'm sure part if it is being sick.  I'd like to think perhaps it's not.  I'm also not finding myself cruising the kitchen in the evenings.  Stopping and checking the cupboards every time I get up for something.


Lunch - (174 calories)
A bit of beef and cabbage soup - 46 cals
65 g Jay Robb Whey Protein - Chocolate

Dinner - (145 calories)
**Salsa Chicken & Zucchini
100 g chicken breast
110 g baby zucchini
3 tbsp Pace Chunky Salsa



Total Calories for the day 319
Daily Calorie Composition: 13% from carbs, 9% from fat and 78% from protein.

Fat 3 g; Fiber 3 g; Carb 10 g; Sodium 760 mg; Protein 62 g

No comments:

Post a Comment