HCG Patch

Saturday, October 8, 2011

R4 Phase 4 Day 55

Weight - 137.0

Wow.. just wow.  Down 4.6 pounds overnight.  I guess the prep drink did make me retain a lot of fluid.  Wonder if there's anymore in there.  It would be nice.  I spent part of my Saturday at a local outlet mall.  Primarily there for my DIL and Gbaby, but I did manage to pick up a couple of things for me.  Some boots, a nice leather jacket, and a couple of tops.   I'd had brunch at home around noon.  When 6:30 rolled around we were still out and I was starving.  We ended up going to Outback.  I don't think I did too bad for a restaurant meal.  We shall see.  Typically when I have a big drop like today, I see some rebound the next day.


Brunch - (637 calories)
**Steak, mushroom, and bleu scramble
3 large eggs
80 g beef bottom round roast (cooked weight)
60 g mushrooms
30 g onion
28 g bleu cheese
10 g Nutiva coconut oil
2 tbsp half & half in a mug of coffee



Afternoon snack - (115 calories)
2 salted dark chocolate caramels


Dinner - (944 calories estimated)
**Outback Steakhouse
Rita Trio
1 slice of bread with butter
Shared blooming onion
side salad with Tangy Tomato dressing
7 oz sirloin
2 coconut shrimp

Total Calories for the day 1,696
Daily Calorie Composition: 28% from carbs, 51% from fat and 21% from protein.

 Fat  90 g; Fiber 4 g; Carb 111 g; Sodium 1,868 mg; Protein 83 g

No comments:

Post a Comment