HCG Patch

Friday, June 24, 2011

R4 Phase 2 Day 36

Weight - 132.6

Another 0.8 this morning, so that puts me within my 'stick it' weight range.  I'll see what tomorrow's scale looks like.  If it is between 132 and 133 I'll up calories of P2 foods just a bit.  The goal is for me to maintain this weight for 10 to 14 days before slowly moving to P3.

Totally insane day for me today.  You know changing one thing in your home tends to snowball?  Well, about a month ago I purchased a new sofa and loveseat for the family room.  I decided I wanted a new area rug.  In searching for area rugs, I discovered that for the prices I was looking at I could recarpet that room.  Well, recarpeting that room became redoing the entire main floor carpet and that went on to recarpeting the entire house.  That all got settled today and install won't be for a bit.. BUT..  I decided if I'm ever going to paint I should probably do it before the new carpet goes down.  Sooo...  oh boy.  Now I have to figure out exactly what color(s) will go with the new carpet.

I'm doing a non-protocol day today partially because I was so busy and also because I wanted to try adding a bit more fat.

Breakfast
Coffee with KAL stevia
with my Keurig Coffee Maker.  A lot of the flavored coffees available are P2 friendly. Today I had Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee flavor.

Lunch - (268 calorie)
1 7oz container Fage Total Classic Greek Yogurt

Dinner - (294 calories)
1 17.5 oz container Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt

Total calories for the day 562
Daily Calorie Composition: 19% from carbs, 32% from fat and 49% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment