HCG Patch

Monday, April 4, 2011

R3 Phase 3 Day 7

Weight - 136.4


Up a pound and I really should have just kept pounding at the normal days.  Instead silly me decided to test the waters with an alternative correction day called a chicken day.  Essentially, you eat a nothing but a roasted chicken all day, starting with the legs and thighs including the skin and working on to the wings and breasts.  If you need to you can add some mayo and dill relish to it to make chicken salad, but I wouldn't load it up like that.

The calories below are estimated because there wasn't any good info available.


Breakfast - (18 calories)
1 cup coffee with 1 tbsp half & half


Throughout the day - (1,711 calories estimate)
1 roasted chicken - approximately 36 oz of meat and skin

Total calories for the day 1,737
Daily Calorie Composition: 0% from carbs, 52% from fat and 48% from protein.

3 comments:

  1. You're doing great! I'll be starting my first round of P3 this Monday and am very nervous about it. I see you still count calories but can't you just eat very low to no carb foods and be ok? If you cut out grains and pasta and sugar that's pretty much it, right - which is low carb - Anyway, I will be checking your menu's since I am scared to death not to have some kind of meal structure when I transition over to P3 - Thanks again for posting all this great information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane.. thanks,

    I track for two reason.. one for my peace of mind so that if something goes wonky I have a record. Secondly so I can blog it.

    Eventually when I'm stable and steady I'll likely stop tracking the intake so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, whatever you're doing...keep doing it because you are doing great. I have 20lbs to go (finally down 15.2lbs today woohoo!) I just hope I can keep going that's why I think it's good to do what you're doing - going through the phases and then if necessary, starting another round.

    ReplyDelete