HCG Patch

Sunday, March 6, 2011

R3 Phase 2 Day 28

Weight 145.8

Down 0.8 and 0.4 of that is new territory.  Of course there's no way of knowing for sure if the modified food I had yesterday did this or if it was just time.   I'm doing a modified day today also.  Under 500 calories, in one meal between 4 and 5pm and solely 96/4 ground beef and an apple.  Although the plan went a bit awry and I had to run out at 4 and get ground beef.  The package I had was 93/7 and I wasn't about to risk it after the added fat on the ribeye yesterday.  I also decided to eat the apple at the same time as my meal.  Last night I ate it in the early evening and it really think it make me hungry as the night went on.

Breakfast and throughout the day
Earl grey tea, chai tea, water


Dinner - (498 calories)
12 oz 96/4 ground beef (made into 3 burgers)
150 g red delicious apple.

Total calories for the day 498
Daily Calorie Composition: 17% from carbs, 25% from fat and 58% from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment