HCG Patch

Thursday, July 8, 2010

VLCD Day 11

Weight - 203.0

Breakfast 
Coffee with Stevia

Lunch
100g shrimp, raw, uncooked, shelled, deveined
1tbsp lemon or lime juice
1 clove garlic, minced
250g cucumber
1 grissini

Saute shrimp with garlic and lemon juice. I know that buying raw, shell-off shrimp is expensive, but when I'm only getting 100 grams at a serving, I'm worth it. Because it is so easy to overcook shrimp, I rarely use precooked shrimp. Even in the case of raw shrimp, I pretty much remove it from the heat the movement the shrimp hits the pan.


Afternoon snack
Tart and garlicky apple
150g granny smith apple, chopped
garlic powder
apple cider vinegar

mix all ingredients together. I love granny smith apples with salt. Not wanting to add alot of salt I opted for the garlic powder and vinegar.

Dinner
100g cod
200g onion chopped
1tbsp Braggs liquid aminos
lemon pepper seasoning
1 grissini

Saute onions in a bit of water or broth with tbsp liquid aminos. Season cod with lemon pepper seasoning. Place cod in foil cover with sauteed onions, wrap tightly. Bake at 350 10-15 mins or until cod flakes easily and is white rather than translucent.

Evening Snack
150g strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment